BLFC-specific season dates:
- Information Day – 7 February
- Football Brisbane referee training day – 13 February – Contact email@example.com if interested (must be 13 years and older). Football Queensland is running a level 4 referee course. This course will give you the training you need to centre-referee or assistant referee any Football Brisbane game – Link to register.
There is an online laws of the game certificate you also need to do before the day. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any information regarding this.
The cost of the course is $50. Any 2021 Bardon Latrobe player will have this cost reimbursed after the successful completion of the course. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
- Girls U8/U9/U10/11 Information Evening – 5pm – 6pm Tuesday 16 February – contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Managers/coaches Information Night #1 – 24 February
- Miniroos Coaching Course – 9am, 14 March. Details and registration information can be found on these links.
- MiniRoos Teams confirmed – 19 March
- MiniRoos IntraHouse Games – 21 March
- Managers/Coaches Information Night #2 – 24 March
- School Holiday Clinic – 14/15th April
- MiniRoos (including internal U6/U7 competition (first game) – 24 April
Refer to Football Brisbane for full season dates.
- U14/U15 Trials – 1 February – contact email@example.com
- U12 BYPL/Div 1 club trials – Saturday 13 February, 9:00am – 10:30am, Bowman Park. Enquiries or expressions of interest please email Steven Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). All welcome.
- Other U12 trials – date TBC (likely between 8-14 February). Contact email@example.com if interested.
- U13 trials/training – 5:30pm-6:30pm, Monday 15 February – contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- U11 Trials – 28th February & 14th March. Further details to be provided.