Bardon Latrobe FC are looking for a Reserve Coach for their Capital Reserve team competing in Capital League 2.
While previous coaching experience would be favourable, more importantly the club are searching for an enthusiastic and committed coach to join the existing team who will buy into the club culture and football philosophy.
We are open to playing coaches, those at the start of their coaching journey or youth coaches wanting to take the step into senior football.
For more information and how to apply, please see below:
Reserves Coach (Capital)
To organise, coach and develop the senior men’s Capital Reserve side competing in Football Brisbane’s Capital 2 – Reserves league.
- Plan, set-up and implement appropriate training sessions for the Capital Reserves squad – Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-9pm at Bowman Park, Bardon
- Attend and be responsible for all match day duties of the Reserve team throughout the season
- Provide appropriate support to the Head Coach as needed – game day, pre-season and training
- Available for training and games from January 2021 onwards – preseason and regular season
- Reports to the Head Coach (Capital), Vice President (Seniors) and General Committee.
- Ensure the welfare of players, staff, volunteers, members and supports at all times
- Implement game style and relevant training to support the implementation of a consistent football philosophy in the Capital squad and senior teams of the club
- Develop and support Reserve players with the aim for players to progress to the First Team with a focus on youth
- A current Queensland Blue Card
- Relevant Senior or Under 18 coaching experience
- Organisational, consultative and management skills
- Professional approach and commitment
APPLICATIONS AND CONTACT
Please submit your interest or applications to:
Gilbert Albertson (Head Coach)
0432 438 640
Ross Parker (Vice President – Seniors)
0422 550 477