Bardon Latrobe FC are looking for a Technical Director (Juniors) with the main objective to promote junior player development and assist coaches throughout the season.
While previous coaching experience would be favourable, more importantly the club are searching for an enthusiastic and committed coach to join the existing team who will buy into the club culture and football philosophy.
We are open to playing coaches, those at the start of their coaching journey or youth coaches wanting to take the step into senior football.
For more information and how to apply, please see below:
Technical Director (Juniors)
To ensure that there are suitably qualified coaches for each team at the club and provide coaching assistance as required throughout the year.
- Appoint coaches to teams (senior or junior) throughout the club.
- Deliver Community Coaching courses as required.
- Recruit players from the club to assist in coaching roles.
- Delivery of school holiday coaching clinics as required.
- Coordinate grading sessions for relevant groups if required.
- Assist coaches throughout the season with development and player management
- Coordinate and establish successful player relationships with the club
- Foster the culture of the club with coaches and players
- Reports to the Vice President (Juniors) and General Committee
- Work with Head Coach (Capital)
- Liaises with various stakeholders depending on the club portfolio
- Technical Director (Junior) is accountable to the Vice President (Juniors) and General Committee
- Provide a report of their portfolio for each committee meeting
- A current Queensland Blue Card
- Qualified coach to ‘C license’
- Demonstrated football knowledge
- Coaching staff and player development
- Ability to develop football plans and football plan development
APPLICATIONS AND CONTACT
Please submit your interest or applications to:
Steven Jones (Vice President – Juniors)
0408 799 509