In the era of internet, all registrations are now done online through www.myfootballclub.com.au and BLFC has out signup packages online now for MiniRoos, Juniors and Seniors. Squirts coming soon.
1st Competition Games
Miniroos – March 7
Juniors – U12 grading – February 7
– Fixtures – March 13
Capital 3 – February 20
City – Trials February 20
– Fixtures – March 13
Bruce Powell – Registrar
How to sign up – downloadable PDF guide (BLFC – Player_Self_Registration 2016)
Bardon Latrobe Football Club Inc Self Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number:
Please note, if you are new to football, you will have had to obtain an FFA # as step 1, this is only the start of you registration, so ensure you are logged in, and
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (Bardon Latrobe Football Club Inc)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: Player / Coach / Volunteer
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- You will be presented with a dropdown list for Volunteer Please select the appropriate entry for you registration. More details later in this document.
- You will be presented with a drop down list for Coach — the 4 age groups as listed by FFA so select the appropriate one.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
|Senior Mens – Incl U18||Player||530.00|
|Junior – U12-U16||Player||370.00|
|MiniRoos – U6-U11||Player||370.00|
|Coach – Seniors Incl U18||Coach||0.00|
|Coach – Junior – U12-U16||Coach||0.00|
|Coach – MiniRoos U6-U11||Coach||0.00|
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” [Only if Fee non zero] to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select “manual Payment at Club” if you want to pay at our club information day.
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
If making a Manual payment.
to BSB 124035 Account 10566082 Reference: “Players Name”
and email the lodgement advise to Tom Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Information Day by Cash, Cheque, Credit/Debit Card. Please bring a copy of the emailed invoice.
If you are eligible for any discounts
- Subsequent sibling discount $50 [2nd child, 3rd … ]
- Coaching/ Managing [in 2015] discount $50
These can not and are not handled by the MFC Online payment system. So you will need to pay by direct debit [Ensure you send a note along with your lodgement advise.], or at the information day.
Team / Club Official
This option is for the Club Officials,
and those parents who are assisting [but not as coach/manager]
- Team Other – [assistant to the manager or coach]
Select the correct option from the list below when signing on.