Bardon Latrobe FC (FQPL5) is looking for applicants to fill two key roles in the club’s senior coaching structure. There is a First Team Assistant Coach position and Reserves Coach position available.
You will be working within the senior coaching team at Bardon Latrobe who will be looking to build on the excellent results of 2021 and push for promotion in 2022. These roles will suit anyone who has a strong passion for football, great communication skills and ambition to win. The coaching and sports science team work together to set goals, training plans and assess performance throughout the season.
The is a strong desire from the club and head coach to create a professional system that will help any aspiring coach grow and develop.
• Any coaching qualification is desirable – or a willingness to obtain qualification
• A strong understanding of contemporary football tactics
• A willingness to provide feedback/input to improve the outcomes of both the senior and reserve team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be available for training days (Tue/Thus) and games (weekends)
What will you receive:
• Strong support and mentoing for the senior coaching team
• Monthly team review sessions to help improve knowledge of the game
• Remuneration based on experience
• You will be part of an ambitious, supportive and all round great club (and fantastic tap beer selection!)
To apply please send an email outlining your experience/interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10 December.