We are delighted to announce that organised training can recommence at Bardon Latrobe Football Club from Saturday June 6. Due to COVID-19 restrictions the clubhouse and changing rooms will remain closed and training will only be permitted during daylight hours in groups of no more than 20.
Team managers will need to complete the following checklist to ensure the club complies with the COVID safe return to sport guidelines.
- Book a training time slot and zone with the club by emailing president@
- Players must arrive and leave in their training kit as the change rooms are closed
- Manager or coach must keep an attendance record
- Players and coach to hand sanitise at start and end of training session and spray and wipe down any communal equipment (club will provide free hand sanitiser and wipes)
- Coach to encourage non contact social distancing training (no hand shakes/ group huddles /high fives)
- No sharing of bibs, water bottles or other personal items
- Please adhere to all displayed signage around the club and fields
For further detailed information please refer to the FQ return to sport guidelines.
Get your teams together and go and have some fun. If teams require kit (balls, cones, bibs) then please contact your age coordinators who will liaise with the club.
We are expecting an update from Football Brisbane on Monday with regards to the format of the football season and will update you as soon as we have more information.
U6 – Mark Keane, juniors@bardonlatrobe.
U7 – Rachel Lam, email@example.com.
U8 – Therese Gordon, under8@bardonlatrobe.
U9 – Karen Dickson, secretary@
U10 – Steve Jobbins, steve.jobbins@
U11 – Anna Cox, under11@bardonlatrobe.
U12 – Scott Newman, Scott.newman@
U13 and above – Phil Cowlishaw, president@